Sunday, February 5, 2012

SlimsFab"The Hay Maker!"




These will be the last shots I post of "the Hay Maker" until its completion,The rear wheel has a magnesium hub,and a drum so that i can set it with"no drag" , in alot of cases the disc style brake comes inherant with "some" drag which can slow your bike or rob you valuble free wheeling momentum! The ring is anodized gold, something of the past used on competition style dirt bikes and such.I am working on chambers now as this is an H2 kawasaki 2 stroke 750cc triple, it requires 3 chambers, thrice the dificulty!!! This is my bike and will soon join you all on rides! With all hope the weight to horse power ratio should be Life threatening(since we have no motorcycle seat belt law yet).One of my favorite saying in the two stroke world is....IF IT DONT SMOKE ITS A JOKE!! SLIM 951 217 8814

5 comments:

  1. that is plain awesome... one thing for sure slim you are the fu*!ng man your creativeness should be in art galleries and shit .. stay at it ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly love this bike already! I'm a two stroke dude at my core and your Kawa triple trike is amazing too. If you ever are looking to sell either give me a shout, I'll do whatever I can to make it happen. brandon at iconoreps dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. looking good. i like the polished cases!

    ReplyDelete