Sunday, February 19, 2012

Slims Fab XS 650 For THE FAMILY MAN






This is Johns XS he and his son called me up and said we have a build for you..So we got started with an 18 inch rear rim and a 23 inch front,I had them powder coated piano Black and laced with stainless spokes for a start and then came the XS... The ideas they had were very thought out,I just needed to sift gently through their ideas and come up with what they were thinking, and make it reality. this is what I came up with, Lot of goose in that neck...Lots of loop in that tail and I also took 12 inches away from the old girder(shortened the hell out of it!). I will be posting the shots of the one piece body I build for it soon. (check out the before shot I posted)Thanks for the work! I enjoy doing out of the box stuff alot< it is a great release of creative energy! I will leave you with one of my favorite sayings...Only when we have lost everything ,are we trully free to do anything.SLIM 951 217 8814

4 comments:

  1. wow...amazing man. clean fab and creative as hell. good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking through your blog. saw that skinny tank (vegas toms tank). how much would you charge to make something like that.

    thanks
    eric

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rad as fuck. Real stoked to see how it turns out.

    ReplyDelete