Sunday, October 28, 2012

slimsfab Tank for Kenny

p
This tank I built specifically for Kennys Indian.He found this pair of shovel tanks at the long beach swap and picked em up for a great price.I then split the tanks knocked off all the body filler then worked all the dents and dings out.Then shaved the fill bungs and fitted the tanks together to create one clean tank.I used 14 g.sheet to build a floor then a tunnel with a recessed center to accept the wiring cluster on the back bone of his GILROY INDIAN.I added tabs, a petcock bung,and filler bung.This week I will be posting some stuff Ive been doing the last few weeks to bring my blog up to date...I have been extremely busy at the shop and If I have missed your call I havent forgotten you,Thanks ,SLIM 951 217 8814

No comments:

Post a Comment