Monday, March 22, 2010

This is Harrys gs550






Thi is Harry, he runs Indo cycles in Upland ,CA he brought me his suzuki gs550 and asked what to do to taste fully chop it, within a few of his own guide lines this is what I came up with, it now has a nicely modified sporty tank frisco style,the build included a hardtail, brake stay,dummy oil bag to hide electrics with battery box attached,seat pan,frame clean up near steering head,and a cool set of bars ,enjoy the pics!!! live proud to be an American,or get the fuck out! ,SLIM

5 comments:

  1. nice dude.........well done.....are you ready ?i'm going to send my harley to you......proud to be an american with american's bike or get the fuck out :)
    check out my blog too
    www.indocyles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. here is to see bike roars and runs as a beast
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKHR6zzwjc0

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, I had a GS550 after I crashed my RD when I was a kid.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ja ja ja ja ja ......are you kidding right chris?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats cool and very clean. Its rare to see chopped gs550s. I see a lot of cafes but not too many tasteful chops. Mines been a long process, still a ton more work left.

    Scroll past the sportster and theres pics of mine
    http://captcals.blogspot.com/2010/03/some-bike-updates.html

    ReplyDelete