Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Slimsfab narrowing a DNA springer






This front end came in on a west coast chopper CFL bike from Bobby at AMERICAN SPEED CO.He wanted the front end narrowed,I figured if I am gonna narrow it,its gonna be at least 2 inches skinnier! So I Cut it apart and put it back together losing the 2 inches.He then wanted the GIANT fucking tire to fit the fender better....So I remounted his fender tighter and built him a crown style sissy to match his company logo! The tank is a narrowed up,and friscoed 1997 sporty tank with a crowned cap.This bike will be ridden to the laughlin soon,chromed and repainted.I am not always working on stuff I am nuts about, but If you can see through all the hated/trendy/fat tire/skinny tire,Bullshit.....Fabrication is fabrication,I build it and put passion into every part as if it were my own,SLIM 951 217 8814 LIVE TRUE RED,WHITE,AND BLUE!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Everything I have seen that you have done is sick as shit ! Keep on a Rocking Slim ! Ray in Frisco

    ReplyDelete