Sunday, August 21, 2011

Slims fab sporty chop for Riverside Alex






This is riverside Alexs sportster,since i have come in contact with Alex and his very loved sportster he has been in contact with me getting little by little done to his bike. All the fabrication was done here at the fab farm, as well as the paint(medium metallic green with the frame laquer black satin sheen laquer clear).Alex rides this bike everywhere so you will see it at alot of so cal events. I posted a pic of him and his son as he is a proud dad and a dedicated family man! Thanks for the business and the friendship Alex! SLIM

1 comment:

  1. Sweet Sporty bro. I couldnt find away to contact u, so i thought id leave a comment. Im lookin for someone to build me a set of pipes for my sporty, didnt know if u would be able to hook me up. Names Todd Ellis and my email is ellist425@yahoo.com. Hit me up if thats something youd be down to do.

    ReplyDelete