Friday, December 26, 2008

Air cooled two strokes rule

how the hell are ya? well christmas is gone and so is 2008, pretty much! Today i picked up a few death machines!!! For my brother i grabbed a old school r5 yamaha two stroke twin cylinder cafe project (you know wes the minibike king) well he is gonna step it up with a giant killer! Asfor myself, i have the ultimate widowmaker, The one and only KAWASAKI H2 750 cc triple TWO STROKE!!!!!!! If it dont smoke its a joke!, in this case meaning, you will lose or i may die! my plans are 100 plus H/P with a wet weight below 200 lbs. some people get on my case and tell me the only reason my bikes are fast is because power to weight ratio, The same reason theyre bikes are sooo fucking slow!!! Grow some brains motherfuckers!!!! These bikes i bought from the one and only MARK at Neanderthal Cycle Salvage. www.cyclesalvage.com/ ask for Mark or Mona for any of your japanese bike needs! They always have the specific parts i need! Tomorrow i will be posting some pics of those bikes and some other cool shit! thanks for your time, keep choppin!SLIM.......

No comments:

Post a Comment