Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Slimsfab rubbermount sorty for RIC

This is L.A.s only Ric and his rubbermount sporty! He came in wanting a classic chopper style bike with the reliability of a late model sportster drive trane.He brought the bike and THE SEAT! carefully the hardtail was tailored to fit his vintage seat.Then the oil bag(with electrics stash),battery box and tip sensor box,sissy bar,fender radiused and mounted,and pipes mounted to travel with the engine(as it is rubber mounted)...and chain conversion! He just finished wiring and should be on the road by the time this drops! thanks for the work Ric! Jeremys rubber mount will be the next blog it is "early big twin bobber" style. SLIM 951 217 8814

4 comments:

  1. classic! pretty nice but i notice a gap between the seat and the frame rail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah couldnt get the fit better without ruining the seatpan....bummer but it came out well,thanks for checkin out my blog! Slim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bike looks clean Ric. Slim I have the 1969 Triumph I talked to you about. I have a few other things in mind that I'd like you to maybe do also. I'm ready when you are. Let me know.

    ReplyDelete