Tuesday, January 17, 2012

slimsfab baddass Indian drag bike(not mine)




I took these pics at David Mann show a few years back,It is The Epitome of badd ass drag bike!I heard the show wasnt that great this year in some peoples eyes,in others it was great! To me a day out on your 2 wheeled rig to see others and their creations all happy to shoot the breeze is the best day ever! I dont frequently get away from the shop(about a year or so) to get to shows,but i do put alot of projects people have started back in working order sooooo.... i guess someone has to do it, that is make alot of bikes get down the road versus me ride all the time!!! If i have a great STREET LEGAL bike in the stable I actually own,chances are nothing will ever get done at my shop!!! Slim 951 217 8814

No comments:

Post a Comment