Wednesday, November 10, 2010

slimsfab van on hot rod havoc 4




This is the trailer for Hot Rod Havoc 4 , Mark and Arie are known for these baddass videos that they put together, Two Wheel Terrors is also put together by these dudes! If you havent heard of these videos you should check them out, They get me fuckin pumped on fabbin and beating the mess out of my ride!!! They included my Trike in the last two wheel terrors, and my ol Streetsweeper in the new HOT ROD HAVOC 4 !!! This video release party is the night of november 20 and all the info on this party cn be found on their site HOT ROD HAVOC.com Watch for the Green Van!! And just fuckin show up..... RED,WHITE,and BLUE all day long! SLIM

2 comments:

  1. Nice write up in Ol' Skool Rodz!! Although I was bummed they didn't show a good shot of the V-drive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just seen your van at John Force car show.Nice ride but I hate to try to keep the front wheels on the ground--Keep up the good work !!!!!!!!!!
    Grady

    ReplyDelete