Monday, June 24, 2013

Slimsfab Ironhead chop for US vs.THEMs only Mike Glory

 These are a few shots of Mike Glorys 1983 ironhead.It arrived to the Farm a stock bike with a few bolt ons. Mike wanted change. First I set him up with a 2 inch stretch one off hardtail, Then a solid battery tray and lid made from 1/8 inch coldrolled steel to house an ANTIGRAVITY 12 cell Lith battery.I fabbed up a finned fuel tank as well as matching oil bag,finned bars,and finned upper motor mount.The sissybar is also cold rolled solid round bar of 5/8 size. The seatpan attatched to the sissy goes up a tad bit passed mid way and will be covered as a King Queen style.To wrap thing up I built him a set of pipes that I think suit the build( in the photo they are unfinished). Since these photos were taken,The bike now sports slimsfab narrow35mm trees and a 21 inch spool wheel.   Slim      I will Live and Die a PROUD AMERICAN and still say..FUCK OUR CROOKED ASSED GOVERNMENT.!!


3 comments:

  1. That fucking thing is bad !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are often used in large hotels or clubs gorgeous experience. Now, more and more people want to LED installed in the http://www.faucetsmarket.com/bathroom-sink-faucets-c-15.html or kitchen room to make their life more colorful tap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed reading this post, big fan. Keep up the good work andplease tell me when can you publish more articles or where can I read more on the subject?
    Bathtub Taps

    ReplyDelete